Website design for business
Effective web design for eCommerce, brochureware, blogs, *social media, *SEO, websites
Allow fresh website design from EJW Associates to be your launchpad for new business. Our agency produces websites that are easy to manage with custom user interfaces designed for new sales and customers. EJW clients gain full control of website content with custom CMS (content management systems) designed and developed in-house. We invite you to learn how EJW right brain web design and marketing backed by cost-effective back-end development, world-class eCommerce server hosting supported by unbeatable customer service can help your business reach new goals.
A custom web design from EJW Associates can equip your business to:
- Lead your competitors, and help secure a dominant position for your business in the markets you serve.
- Reflect the business strategy of your company.
- Engage your potential customers and partners in a sales dialog.
- Convert site visitors to customers
As an experienced business to business advertising agency, we can apply our creative marketing expertise to guide you through a custom web strategy. Or, EJW Associates can step in as needed to produce professional Internet program designs for your existing project.
The EJW Website development process is simple & straight forward:
- Identify website goals - Determine project scope, quote the project
- Background research - Obtain company, markets, competitor, past marketing effort information
- Design - Present creative ideas, user interface, site navigation
- Content - Create words and images. Proof. Tweak as necessary.
- Want WYSIWYG, other database integration? - Add basic content admin capabilities. Add database integration for CRM, eCommerce, etc.
- Offline working prototype - Final review for look, feel, interaction, functionality
- Final approval - Provision new site on your servers or EJW Hosting Services
Download a quick guide for planning a new website: "So, you want a new website..." that starts with 9 questions that help define "What do you want from your website?" in one section followed by easy-reading site planning sections that include:
"6 Website Fundamentals", "Decide the Scope of Features", "Decide Levels of Web Site Design Sophistication", "Decide Page Layout & Navigation Scheme", "Determine Keywords", ending with notes on how to "Draft Content".
Search Engine Optimizing (SEO)
B to B and even some consumer web businesses will benefit from a concerted SEO plan, beyond the basic good SEO practices we engineer into every EJW web design
- SEO Plan - Create Search Engine optimization blueprint.
- Web site content enhancement - Keyword analysis, meta and content optimizing.
- SEO Link building, directory registration - Fee & Free link opportunities in only relevant portals.
Search Engine Marketing & Integrated Marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Search Engine campaign setup, management, analysis and reporting.
- Advertising opportunities - Market surveys to determine most viable portals and sites for banner ad programs.
- Integrated marketing - Plan to work and work a plan that may include PR, ePromotions, direct marketing, advertising, social media, trade events and more.
- See EJW Creative Advertising Services for more discussion about sales lead generation and marketing ideas.
Social Media, blogosphere programs
Social Media program in a box
Protect the brand - claim all corporate/brand names in all channels.
External and internal social audit - who's doing what in social space?
Identify channels - Which are most appropriate for what goals?
Create - design and prioritize content.
Keep it going - Ongoing oversight, audits & content development
Social Media considerations:
Facebook = person-to-person recruiting, retention and customer relations. Photo-friendly.
LinkedIn = to expand professional networks, build brand, recruit.
Twitter = for breaking company news, i.e. support for event & trade shows.
YouTube = product & technology demonstrations.
- Getting your feet wet, or diving in, we can help match business goals with social media and company blog strategies.
- Template designs for Wordpress, blog sites.
- Content creation, management.
- Brand management analysis & reporting, including media-wide alerts for actionable posts.